No matter what Utah city or town you live in, Liberty Mutual rewards your responsible choices withthat could help you save hundreds of dollars a year.
As a proud member of the Utah community, we offer exclusive savings to members of various college alumni groups, employers and associations across the state, including the University of Utah and Brigham Young University.
Utah Auto Insurance Information
As with most states, in order to register and drive your car in Utah, the state requires that you have a minimum level of certain types of auto insurance coverage. These include:
- Bodily Injury to Others: $25,000 per person/ $65,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $15,000 per accident
Most people opt for higher amounts of auto insurance coverage than the state minimum in order to protect themselves in case of an accident. To learn more about Utah auto insurance minimums, visit the.
Did You Know?
- Liberty Mutual opened its first office in Utah in the 1929.
- Liberty Mutual now has over 50 employees throughout the state.
Get Texas Home Insurance & Save
Purchasing a Home Insurance policy along with Car Insurance from Liberty Mutual could qualify you for a multi-policy discount. Learn more about our.
Whether you’ve just bought a new car, are looking to change insurance carriers or are simply shopping around, getting an online car insurance quote from Liberty Mutual is secure, quick and easy.
- Your current policy (if you have one) – this is helpful as a reference so you know what coverages you currently have
- Driving record information from the last five years (including accidents, violations and claims) for all drivers you’d like included on your policy
- Driver’s license number(s)
- Your car’s make, model and year, as well as its Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- The odometer reading for each car you’d like an insurance quote for
- The location where your vehicles are typically parked
- Your Vehicle: The more expensive a car is to repair or replace, the more it costs to insure. Your vehicle’s safety features can help lower your auto insurance quote, as can how often you drive the car and what type of driving it’s used for (business or personal).
- Your Address: Where you live and park your vehicle will affect your auto insurance quote.
- Your Driving Record: Having fewer incidents such as accidents, moving violations or claims in your driving record will help lower your rate.
If you already have a car insurance policy and are comparing new car insurance quotes to determine what is best for you, make sure that you are comparing similar coverage, limits and deductible amounts. In most cases Liberty Mutual can provide multiple car insurance quotes, any of which can be customized to meet your car insurance needs.